Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The 21...

Erh, apa itu 21 and why i blog abut 21 leh?
I guess only Jack can understand..
Because I always call him 21, cacat, down syndrome ma..
Dont have the chromosome 21.. Hehe.. + his sternum deformity..
Well, then yesterday at the food court, lunch time..
Talked to a guy, named Ken Yaw from Taylor SAM la..
Then, when mentioned about my mum gave birth to me when she was 41 years old..
He said, "shouldnt you be down syndrome".... I am so speechless... swt!!!
Well, today, had my 1st lesson on embryology... Mitosis and Meiosis as introduction
Gotta finish the whole development of fetus within 10 hours lecture... Kill me..
From fertilisation to 9months later in 10 hours.. can you imagine that?
You know la, how good my reproduction + mitosis and meiosis...
Then, the lecturer said la.. if woman aged 35 and above give birth, 1 out of 300 might DS la..
That's mean, I am one of the lucky 299... haha, thanks to mummy..
Yala, when lecturer said about that.. I was about to laugh out wei... so funny..
Actually, I doubt that I might have some DS le.. since I am so talkative + playful.. haha

Erh, my anatomy test and presentation are over..
But still have many more coming.. Physio and Biochem la..
Anatomy test, once in 3 weeks.. haihz..
I think I gotta study anatomy daily.. because Mr.Venu likes to pick on me and arvend..
At 1st, kinda scary but I think it is okay now.. because it is so funny when he kacau arvend..
Well, i think i did quite well for my presentation... although it might not be a well-prepared presentation
But at least, i didnt shiver or get nervous like last time..
Maybe because gain experience from SAM already.. Kinda steady... haha..
But still, my friend said that i spoke very fast... still have room for improvement..

Everything is okay lo.. just that my sleeping habits horh... erh..
I need a lot of sleep nowadays, at least 7 hours.. or else, I will fish in the class..
These few days, sleep for 5 hours.. feel like dying... not like last time..
Can stay up until very late... haihz, getting old ady lo...

Okay, will blog somore tomorrow..
Gotta shower now, and go out for dinner...
Wanna go BR today..
Then, need to prepare for tomorrow dissection...now, learning humerus..
Thursday is my another presentation (but marks are not counted la)..
So, can chill out...



A photo of mine with my presentation stuff lo.. thigh.. now, learning about upper limb.. but need to present lower limb.. self-study lo.. no more spoon-fed.. haihz

No comments:

Post a Comment