Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kaki Library

Hey friends, sorry ya for my late updates..
Because kinda busy with my studies now...
Getting into busy stage lo... need to study daily.. 24/7...
And i became kaki library, everyday after class and after dinner, lepak at library
Hibernate kat library also lo.. have FOC air-cond ma..
Erh, my next anatomy test is coming soon again..20/4.. every 3 weeks.. haihz
Next week, have presentation somore.. but luckily, this morning I have a 2 hours break..
So, utilise this time to blog lo.. hehe.. and tomorrow is good friday and we have holiday here..
HOOORAY...

This is the multi purpose lab for my histology class...
LCD TV somore... dont play play wei

P/S: I considered the facilities and labs here are well-equipped..apa pun ada... microscope 1 orang 1
This was the menu when I went to a fish restaurant.. apa fish pun ada...
My Physiology practical.. deal with blood again.. but that is not my blood la.. u think i have so much blood to let them test a? This is a red blood count test la.. c u ada anemia tak...

Here is the answer for my Question, my seat in the class.. 2nd row lo..
Now, let's start the journey to be a kaki library... Entrance... water fountain..
Erh.. search for knowledge???
4 kaki library lo... sud be 5.. another 1 is the photographer San Hoe
Me and Li Ning entering the library lo..

Once you enter the library... here is the coffee machine, Rs6 each.. kinda nice de..
But Coffee Day's coffee is better lo..
Cakes also better....

View also nice..
Strawberry shake and cool blue.. Nice.. look at our straw..
Coffee lo.. it is a must before entering the library.. or else, u noe la... zzzzz

the free pc at the library.. SAMSUNG de le.. kai wan xiao a
my books lo..anatomy again
Watermelon.. M'sia de sweeter and more juicy

Papaya and watermelon loz...
just wanna show u guys some fruits lo..
okay, blog again tonight,, gotta go class now.. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment