Monday, April 13, 2009

My Process

Erh, what I mean by My Process leh?
Of course, it is the process of me, growing up MENTALLY and becoming a better person..
PHYSICALLY wont grow anymore la.. already ini macam..
But before going in detail about my process, please take a look of this photo..
Because it is the beginning of my process..


Hehe, only my close friends will understand the meaning of this photo..
April 13... the 1st anniversary for my 1st ring.. because I didnt wear ring before when I was in Secondary
I started to wear the ring on 13/4/08.. and unexpectedly one year passed by... sekelip mata
Too many events took place in my life.. and it is hard to put in words..
Eg : Getting more serious and concentrated in my studies.. even now, it is also the same..
I think that the current me.. lagi serious .. lagi hardworking lo..
Oh ya, one year ago, I went to KLIA with Carly to send off Natalie.. she is my senior la.. batch 22
By that moment, I never thought that I would be in the same position, and same place after one year..
Okay, back to my process
After staying in one month in India, have gradual change in my way of thinking..
And I started to understand what Mr.Yap has been telling me..
And the qualities needed to be a good doctor.....it is more important than achieving a good result
This place is definitely a good place to PRODUCE/ MANUFACTURE good doctor..
Why I say so leh?
Because here, they requires 100% attendance - Responsibility (If less than 90%, cant sit for uni exam)
If late to class, considered as absent - Punctuality
No more spoon-feeding - Self-study/ Discipline
New environment & new culture - Adaption and etc la..
And I am very proud of myself.. cuci baju daily.. never miss once leh..
This is my way to make myself be more disciplined.. take it as a responsibility..
Although at first, I found medicine is tough and I admit that I am being timid/ coward..
Give up before trying... but.. right now, I am giving my best into it..
Because there is nothing else... that I could do about it.. no turning .. no looking back..
Just move on.. Ya, it seems to be contradict..
How can someone that being rejective towards medicine.. go library daily and study...
But that's me lo.. once I made my decision, stick to it.. and think on the brighter side..
Be optimistic.... and of course, I want to be someone better..
I dont want to be like certain people.. came here and waste their parents' money..
Or be doctor buruk... or SO-Called doctor.. I wanna be a good doctor with good ability in my hand
Some of my classmates la.. wanna be money-faced doctor somore.. and some of them might be very smart.. but with extremely bad attitude.. and ultimately irritating and arrogrant..
TJJ, i found your competitor.. you also kalah him wei.. haha
At 1st, I thought it will be a long post.. wanna write lot of stuff..
But it seems to be difficult to describe in words lo..
so, just keep it short lo...
zzzzzzZZZ time..
And goodluck to all my friends who are sitting for their final exam and semester exam...

No comments:

Post a Comment