Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Short Post..

Erh, like usual, nothing special about today...
But just wanna update my blog..
Tomorrow having my physio presentation about blood..
No matter how tired I am... although not really tired..
Just feel sleepy la.. i still will on9 for about 2 hours...daily
To online, blog, chat or etc la..
So, my normal routine is.. 7 bangun pagi, gosok gigi, cuci muka.. minum kopi...
Instead of kopi, i minum tea la.. Their tea and coffee are different from Malaysia...
They use pure milk from cow.. so kinda nice lo... and smells good
But i prefer HL milk lah.. everyday, i minum 2 cups of warm tea... + my mess breakfast...
Followed by class lo.. 8-4/5.. in between, 12.30-2pm, lunch break + gossip hours
Then, library time.. before going in, will drink coffee 1st.. either the Rs6 or the coffee day...
After that, get myself window view and hibernate until 5.30/6pm..
Then bangun, study lo.. study until 7/7.30... dinner
Will go out for dinner lo.. everyday different place...
Lepas itu, library.. from 8/8.30-11/11.30...on the way back to my hostel, coffee again...
My hostel is just opposite the library, cross the road.. sudah sampai..
Lepas itu, cuci baju, mandi mandi... on9 on9.. and finally tido tido..
That's all about my day at here.. now, after blogging... prepare for presentation lo..
hahaha

Oh ya, recently, didnt fish in the class anymore.. because we formed a BINGO Trio
consists of Me, Arvend and Thareni... 3 of us sit in the same row.. and play bingo during the lecture
hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment