Friday, April 10, 2009

You are killing Me...

Precisely, it is about 5 weeks since I been to India..
Still have 2.5years to go.. Today, really into the mood of blogging..
Feel like blogging even when I was lepaking at the library..
I think the library is my 1st house... compared to my room
I only came back to my room for shower and sleep.. of course, and on9
As usual, I will opt to sit at the window view although it is hot..
And I will hibernate whenever I feel sleepy... but not for a very long duration..15-30min
Because kinda umcomfortable... especially after meal..

Now, starting to feel the pressure... and seriously, it is not easy to be a medical student..
Or it is NEVER easy to be a medical student.. in MELAKA- MANIPAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
Erh, there is so much stuff to read yet so little time allocated for us to read..
You imagine lo.. class from 8am to 5pm.. ABout 2-3 hours of lecture everyday..
The rest are dissection, practical and bla bla bla...la..
About anatomy.. there are 3 branches... gross anatomy, histology and embryology...
Gross anatomy (Dissection - 4 days per week)...
And whatever taught in dissection hall will not be taught in the lecture hall
Most of the time, lecture only show us the muscles.. this and that...
And you need to do most of the reading by yourself..
Memorise the muscles.. attachment, nerve supply, actions....
20 muscles on our stupid hand...19 muscles on the forearm.. arm.. scapula..
And so far, we only learn the upper limb... lower limb is coming next week..
Then, another 10 more days is my 2nd anatomy test...
Lepas itu, 3 weeks after the 2nd test, 11/5 is my practical test for anatomy
Then, 4 days after that.. 15/5 is my spotter test for BLOCK exam..
Both upper and lower limb le.. + embryology + histology..
Embryology and histology are still okay.. still can catch up...

Okay, now we go to Biochemistry... My 2nd favourite subject
I used to like chemistry alot.. but at here... there are too many examples to memorise..
got alpha, beta, gamma, delta, omega.. the name belit belit somore... my kepala also pening..
Then horh, the thing is.. we dont have enough time to read.. and there is something called as
SELF-DIRECTING LEARNING.. they just gave us the handout, ask us to read and pandai-pandai lo..
And the topic is considered as already cover in our class.. dont have time to read what they taught in the class..
Lepas itu, have SDL somore.. then, have PBL somore.. presentation la..
Need to do research for PBL la.. and not only anatomy have PBL, biochem and physio oso ada..
So, the PBL topic is also considered as.. already cover in our class..
Physiology also same case la.. but the worst part is.. Physio textbook is.. seriously...
MENYAKITKAN MATA AND MENGERAMKAN HATI.... stupid Ganong book
tulisan kecil.. i think about font 8-9.. with the ayat berpusing pusing.. berbunga bunga..
and no classification, anything crumble together.. info so scattered.. sini abit, sana abit..
haihz.. but still need to read that book.. konon-kononnya INTERNATIONAL ....
The only thing I am dissatisfied is.. if you want us to self-study..
But please stand in our shoes la.. we dont have time to do so many self-study topicSssss
While we need to prepare for PBL, anatomy...and catch up with the lectures in the class..

haihz.. actually, plan to write something else de..
But it turns out to be something unhappy... and complains..
Just wanna say it out la.. uncomfortable if i didnt voice out..
So sorry...Let me complain la.. Just ignore me la.. haihz
But no worries, I am UNBEATABLE Reena.. wont give up so easily
I think i just need some rest and tomorrow going to Udupi..
Shopping with my Indian friends...
Will take lotsa photos.. no worries...
Okay.. wanna zzzzz already...

P/S : Anatomy is a subject where you need people to teach you or give you a brief introduction..

If you read bulat-bulat from the book, sooner or later, you will die...

That's why I say.. it is killing me right now.. because i self-telan the Chaurasia ma...

Mati lo ...yet, i feel bad if we kacau senior... they also need to study ma... unless under desperate situation lo.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment