Thursday, April 9, 2009

Regain my Momentum...

Erh, I think now is the time for me to chill and regain my momentum..
Didnt do much of studying / blogging last week and this week...
I didnt know where I spent my time... Ah, I know where...WC...
Because my tummy ... upset lo.. :( I guess i ate too much of spicy food here.. haihz..
But I didnt care la.. just makan la.. since I subscribed for mess.. starting from 1st April
Rs8000 for 6 months, 3 meals a day.. about Rs45 la.. RM4 for 3 meals.. ada chicken somore.
Can refill, and free ice-cream on sunday... where to find..
So, every morning, me and li ning went to food court about 7.30, makan breakfast
Ada roti, capati, butter, jam.. still have 3 types of drinks, coffee tea or me... haha.. not me lah...milk
Then, after my breakfast, class lo.. dissection, lecture, lab... lepas itu, lunch at food court again..
After that, continue... sleep-inducing lectures... especially after lunch..
Finally, after class, lepak at library.. then dinner followed by library again... that's my life in Manipal lo
But sometime, get to chill out lo... go makan makan.. gossip gossip lo..
That's one of my reasons.. why i didnt update my blog.. because nothing to blog ma..

Well, this is a delayed post of San Hoe's Birthday... On 22/3, we went to a restaurant named as " Blue water"..
Frankly, it is more to a bar than restaurant.. but we tak tau ma..
And it was seniors' recommendation ma

Introduction.. Entrance... Really "Blue" wei

Interior Design of that place lo

Bar... Cocktail.. Beer and etc la..
Zoom in...
San Hoe with his birthday present.. we even have PLAYBOY underwear in INDIA le.. ori de
We bought 2 for him... + our signature somore..
Birthday cake.. from COFFEE DAY... finally, get to eat coffee day's cake.. yummy

Normal lo.. still 7 of us.. paw, Tc, li ning, san hoe, zet, reena and ah kiong
Lastly, 3 dumboS... took pic before went back..

This photo is dedicated to San Hoe lo.. wishing him a Happy Belated Birthday..
Hopefully, he will be blessed with happiness, good wealth and health (Currently, he is sick.. hope he recovers soon lo)... and of course do well in his MBBS... be a great doctor... Btw, before u treat others, make sure you take good care of your health ya.. haha

Erh, actually I really feel bad for not updating my blog..Now trying to compensate lo..
Balance between my study time and blog time lo..
I think from this blog onwards, there will be lesser photos..
Because I think you guys are familiar with Manipal and my daily life..
So, there wont be much stuff on my life lo.. But more to my feelings and changes in Manipal...
I hope that you guys know every single changes in me.. and accompany me throughout the process of growing..
Reading Huey and Jack's blog made me felt very happy
At least, I know that you guys are missing me... and of course, I miss you guys very much too..
TJJ a... you better work hard to get urself a better secretary.. although i know that.. I am the best..
I am irreplaceable... haha..
Huey, I enjoy reading you post on our past memories.. recall many unforgetable memories..
No worries, I will do the same thing.. sooner or later..
But right now, I got to hibernate.. although tomorrow is Good Friday..
Gotta go library with Li Ning.. and of course, I dont want to waste my breakfast mess...
And I should utilise my time....properly.. hopefully, you guys are the same... MASA ITU EMAS...
Goodnight...

1 comment: