Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pity Reena

Erh, my anatomy 2nd test was over.. and now, busy studying for my physio test on this coming sat..
Next week pulak, is my biochem Presentation.. one word = study lo...
Going to get my punjabi suit this sat after the test.. looking forward for it..
Erh, my upper limb (anatomy) was completed.. now, proceeding to lower limb..
1 month later, or about 3 weeks later is my 1st block exam..
Oh ya, I guess I never mention anything about my 1st year timetable...

Basically, there are 4 blocks in one year..
Each block consists of 10 weeks.. (9 weeks of classes + 1 week -block exam)
2 blocks are considered as one sem, 30K each sem..
After 2 blocks, there will be a sem break for 1 month..
So, my sem break is on early Aug... and next year, CNY fall on my uni exam... haha..

Okay... proceed to another story..
Last week, I went to Kasturba Hospital and got free consultation from dermatologist..
They only charged us for the medicine.. and my face is getting better now..
Maybe, already adapted to the environment, water and weather.
Seriously, it is very cheap lo.. Less than RM10 for 3 medicines..
She gave me soap for face wash, anti-toxin medicine and some cream to apply on my face lo..
Hehe... Later, i can show off my face in front of TJJ... haha
Erh, wanna take the photos of the hospital but I was too tired by that time..
No worries, I will go to the hospital very often in 2.5 years... Still need to see the doctor next month..
+ somore, will get to do clinical practical at the hospital...
I think the Kasturba Hospital (nearby my uni) is better than Malaysia hospital
Maybe Malaysia are well-equipped with better instruments
But in my opinion, the doctors here are more experienced and skilled..
At here, the doctors and dentists are berlambak.. mana mana also ada..
That's one the reasons, why the consultation fees are cheap..
Haha, pity Huey... Malaysian dentist charged her 4K for the braces and now, simply diagnose her..
Here, braces only RM300.... what can i say about it le... 4K and RM300..
Maybe next time, will go and do teeth whitening with ah kiong... haha.... because it is cheap ma..

And I just noticed that many pharmaceutical products are made in India..
and exported to other countries...eg, Malaysia..
If dont believe in me, check VICKs...(the product for FLU).. made in INDIA

Okay, main point of my story...
Just wanna merungut that.. today, Arvend and the gal beside him.. were scolded by biochem lecturer..
So, what's my problem?
My problem is... I sat beside him.. but I wasnt the one talking to him..
I was fully concentrating on the lecture.. seriously I DID wei...
Normally, only will fish in physiology lectures.. too boring ady...
Biochem, I wanna copy notes ma.. so, didnt fish lo..
Yala, the lecturer didnt scold me.. but everyone thought that he was tegur-ing me and arvend ma
Padahal is arvend and the gal on his rightside.. I am on the left..
So, just wanna blog and clarify lo.. haha.. so, tiba-tiba mati katak...
Luckily, the lecture tau it is not me.. but the rest of the class tak tau ma..
But nvm la.. who cares... just blog for fun.. since I didnt update m blog..

Okay, now is the time to zzzzZzz... or else, seriously, I might be the next to kena tegur..

1 comment: