Sunday, May 24, 2009

10 weeks...

Finally, an update from Reena.. after 4 weeks from my previous post...
Erh, it took me..quite some time.. just for the introduction of this blog..
I am not sure how to start with it.. after 1 month of RUSTING.. haha
So, let's begin with this :

24/5/2009 5:04:44 PM
-•Cmp.L™•- ♍
update blog lar
rusting already
fungus also growing on metal

Haha, here is one of the complaints that I have received for the past few days..
From kenny, from Jolene, from Huey, from Sheue Yng.. and even TSHoe from India is complaining.. hahaha
Afterall, I guess I need to apologise for my..laziness for not updating my blog..
And of course, the main reason is due to my block exam lah.. Sorry..
Menyusun sepuluh jari memohon maaf dan ampun.. gomenansai.. *bow*...

First of all, I wanna crap about what I did for the past 1 month...
Nothing else... just like what Nat said, stuck at the library studying.. & Sleeping .. haha
So, there is nothing much to blog about it lo..
Takkan you want me to blog.. what m i studying everyday a?..monday physio, tues anat?? haihz
Now, my 1st block.. the 1st 10 weeks out of 40 weeks in my 1st year are over...
But this is not the end of the story, it is just the beginning of a new chapter.. 2nd block..
My exam was over on last thursday.. and my 2nd block started on the next day.. Friday..Crap..
Haihz.. no holiday or break at all... so lifeless..

Erh, the 1st 10 weeks in Manipal..
10 weeks.. away from Malaysia.. away from home..away from my family..and friends..
10 weeks to lead a new pathway in life.. a life as medical student.. a future doctor..
10 weeks to adapt to the new environment..& get to know new friends..
10 weeks to study upper and lower limb, general embryology and histology..
10 weeks to settle everything .. to get everything in place..
10 weeks to manage my time wisely.. and telan anatomy, physio and biochem..
10 weeks for me to understand myself better.. and improve my weakness..
Lastly, 10 weeks is not enough.... to study everything lah.. too much of reading..
Precisely.. it might be.. too much of playing.. haha...
Therefore, most of us are not well-prepared for the exam.. including me..
But it is okay.. learn from mistakes..
Exam is to reveal our weakness.. so that we can improve and be better.. think positively lo..

After the 1st encounter with my block exam, after my 1st experience.. after i learnt my lesson..
Hopefully I can do better in the future.. better for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and even uni.. haha
A new block.. with a new vision and aim.. new method of studying.. + no more fishing..
Must have 101% concentration in the class..
Oh ya, my seat has been shifted to the back.. 2nd row from behind.. so.. really gotta concentrate.
Especially with my physiology and biochem.. SAM foundation is not enough to cope with it..
Never encounter Kreb's cycle la.. glycolysis, Neuromuscular junction.. Membrane Potential.. bla bla..
So, i guess SAM-er.. need to spend more time on their studies lo.. compensate ...

But.. I still think SAM is the best... Feel like wanna be SAM promoter like TJJ...
Btw, only INTI SAM is the best.. because I met all my lifetime friends there.. *Miss INTI**
SAM provides me.. with all the hectic timetable and assignments.. that's why my current life is easier..
A better time management.. here, lesser assigments and homeworks.. only studying..
But the amount of studying. could be killing... but at least, not so stressful compared to SAM
SAM made me write faster.. appreciate every single minute.. that's why I could write faster in exam..
SAM (1 min - 1 mark).. MBBS - (2min- 1 mark).. but.. damn hard to score la.. need to vomit out everything from the book..
Overall.. I love SAM..... haha...

Well, I wanna rest already.. sleep earlier and prepare for a better tomorrow
No worries.. There will be a post tomorrow...after my date with the library..
About Kasturba Hospital and some stories about my gigi..
Really sorry for my Late update..
Will try to repay...all my BLOG debt...asap

India's Wall.. but inside.. only normal ice-cream.. not even satu batang paddle pop..

Haha.. any guys want it.. I can post back to M'sia.. haha
Snapple Apple Juice.. FREAKING EXPENSIVE.. Rs125.. about RM7..
Konon-kononnya imported from Portugal... pocket bleeding profusely...
Rainny Day with Umbrella Show.. ..
Mine is the silver colour umbrella, gift from Yuu..

End Point.. Look at cloud.. nice wei. Took it when I went to support my batchmate
A park..at End Point.. took it during my 2nd Jogging in Manipal..
Jog Once in a month.. is better than not even once..
At End point lo.. Manipal is considered as high altitude area..
It is normal to sleep in the library.. haha.. My batchmate.. Ken Yaw..
But the special case is.. he sleeps most of the time.. He went to library and SLEEP. PIG
Gals and Boys.. make sure that you are prepared mentally for the next photo..
Especially If you are planning for a meal.. make sure you put a halt and think twice before scrolling down..
Or else, you will lose your appetite
Beware ya.. and I have already warned you about that...
************************************************************************************
This is what I am going to learn for the next 10 weeks.. Head (Face)..
Ya, I know it is disgusting.. But I dont have any feeling at all..
Maybe I am used to it.. or I should be used to it..
In the future, might need to face something even worse than this.
At least, this 1.. wont yell.. wont complain.. or shout at me..
The alive body is not easy to deal with.. especially with blood flowing in it..
This 1.. only formalin smell.. nothing else.. takde.. haha

ZOOM IN... CLEARER IMAGE.. haha.. with the mulut terbuka..aaaa..

Here, I would like to express my gratitude to all the cadavers...
Thanks to them.. we could learn better..
Hopefully, we can save more and more ppl in the future la...

GOODNIGHT YA...

2 comments:

  1. Rather sad that you've stopped posting in this blog. I quite enjoyed what i've read and could really agree with most of it because I'm in manipal as well. First time i've seen a blogger capture the essence of this place. Also, the cadaver pictures really helped me explain to my friends who i learn everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make firefox occurs existing installation of Flash?


    My web blog: transvaginal mesh Lawsuit

    ReplyDelete