Saturday, April 11, 2009

Udupi Day

Erh, today, Li Ning, Ah Kiong, Paw, Ash, Abi and Me went to Udupi for shopping..
At 1st, only the gals and me were going... tiba-tiba, terpacul Ah Kiong and Paw..
But I am pretty sure that they (Paw and Kiong) wont join us the next time... haha..
Because they have nothing to do..just watched us shopping.. and of course, I am also tired with it too..
That's me lo... get tired easily whenever it comes to shopping...
And according to Jolene Ng, it is definitely me after she read my previous post..
Because I suka complain ma.. she said that I sounds to be so steady and normal in my other posts..tak macam me lo
It just reminds me of Inti time... I was complaining about ah Yap la.. physics la
End up, still study for it lo..although I did badly for ALL my tests and quizzes..
And TJJ, stop questioning about my A la.. you know how "good" I am... my physics sucks lah..
Still wanna question me, the stuff I learnt 5 months ago.. if you ask me, what I ate yesterday..
I also need some time to recall wei... My brain capacity is limited le.. Have so many muscles.. and examples to memorise..
Where got room for Physics somore.. but I think I did remember some of it lah..
Afterall, I did study hard for it wei.. haha..

Well, okay.. back to my Udupi Day..
Woke up kinda late this morning, about 9.15.. Slept kinda late last night..
Seldom get Saturday Holiday le.. so, should tido lambat-lambat lo..
Straight to the point, went to Udupi to buy material for my PUNJABI clothes.. hehe..
My Punjabi friend, Ash said she wanna turns us (Me and Li Ning) into indian gals..
Maybe I will get to attract some Handsome Indian boys le.. hahaha

Li Ning is promoting shoes again.. last time, promote for Nike .. this time.. INDIA brand

Shoe Bazaar... India version of Vincci.. haha

Shoes lo..

I think about the same with Malaysia's shoes.. but their shoes are kinda unique and nice la..

Kedai Kain lo..

JPA chinese friends.. also went to Udupi to buy materials.. busy choosing.. this 1 or that 1

Wasted alot of time at the kedai kain.. I was just sitting on the table while waiting for them..
Of course, I get it done very fast.. okay, this is nice.. then take and pay lo..
High efficiency ma.. Managed to get myself 3 pairs of clothes la.. (top, pant.. and the selendang lah)
The price are reasonable la.. cheaper compared to Malaysia..
And we are allowed to wear punjabi suit to class.. so, I have extra clothes lo..
The Kedai lo.. I am bored ma..

Indian Boy wearing tudung .. He is also bored la..

He is asking boss, the price of THE TUDUNG.. haha
Poor thing wei.. medical student.. jadi ini macam... anatomy addiction.. especially mammary gland.. haihz
Bangles shop.. According to Ash, kinda expensive in Malaysia.. but at here, mana-mana also ada lo..
ROLEX bangles le... somore have guarantee wei....18k

This shop Really have some Indian feel + scent

Their Bangles really very nice.. I bought some lo.. about RM4 for 24...
I was freaking hot.. after all the shopping... drinking cola.. in bottle.. feel nostalgic wei..

Me and Ash...(my PunJabi friend).. always gossip with her.. haha
After all the shopping, we came back to Manipal and went to the tailor's shop lo..
Tudung Na...
The Tailor Aunt lo..
That's all for my Udupi Day lo..
Straight away hibernate when I came back to my room..Exhausted
Then, went to food court for mess and lepak at library..
Came back then blog lo..
Before I end my blog... here are some photos especially for Da Kor Kor..
Organ of the cadaver..
Zoom in version.. this is senior batch's cadaver.. should be stomach with all the intestines
I will get to see more in the future.. Now, only learn tangan, next week kaki..
Lee Jia Huey, I will take buttock pic for you.. no worries

Oh ya, this is the shoes I bought to match with my clothes.. not cheap wei..
My baju havent ready yet.. Need about 10days.. I will keep you guys updated lah..
Be patient and wait to see me in my Punjabi clothes la.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment