Monday, March 16, 2009

My 1st Dissection Class

You know what, I am proud of myself.. Being able to update my blog daily..
I am trying to MAINTAIN it la.. Kinda tiring if update my blog daily... But I will TRY TO..
Because I WANTED you guys to know what is happening to me in India..
But sorry lah, i dont have time to design or format my blog..
So, this blog is about my 1st DISSECTION CLASS on a CADAVER (Dead Bodies)
For the 1st Block, we ll learn the upper limb and lower limb..
Okay, enough with the crap.. now, it is the CLIMAX..



Beginning of the class.. Dissect the Pectoral Region(I think so)..
Seriously, dont faint by seeing the picture..
According to lecturer, actually the body is not black in colour but.. after being kept in formalin tank, jadi itu macam lo.. The formalin smell... erh, I am still okay it.. Zoom IN.. Clearer image.. The yellowish part is the adipose tissue aka fatty tissue la.. This cadaver kinda skinny...

I know, Huey definitely will like this photo.. haha.. the scar on his leg was the spot of formalin injection..


Me, bare-handed (without gloves, can feel the texture of the skin better).. Seriously I did touch that body without using forceps.. Somore, Dissect abit of his skin..


No worries, this is not my hand, I am just the photographer.. haha.. But I will get to touch it sooner or later.. haha..

A body from nowhere, curi-curi snap at the end of the class, almost fully dissected..
Paw and Tc's group Cadaver, a female.. Therefore, have more adipose tissue especially around THAT area.. haha

My lecture hall for the next 2.5 years... everyday the same lecture hall.. Lecturers prefer using blackboard instead of whiteboard..

Try to spot my seat.. Hint: 2nd row.. and my pencil case.. another tip is..
I sit at tepi de.. very obvious... curse u if u didnt manage to spot me..
My Mess Lunch after dissection class, my appetite is very good horh.. Rs30 for veg..

The vegetable not so nice lo.. Capati good..

Multi purpose lab (MPL), went for Histology class, study of tissue

Dont really like histology, I cant see the specimen from microscope la.. then need to draw the tissues somore.... you know lah, how nice my drawing is..
Alright, everything is done..
I guess daddy is jealous of me..
Get to dissect a real body...
And I m going to enjoy my anatomy class.. haha..
Okay, going to ciaoz.. dinner time..

1 comment:

  1. woahhh~same as wat i saw from my anatomy practical class!!
    i LOVE to see the cadevar...hahaha..XD
    bt i hate to rmb those super hyper LONG names..==
    seems u hv nice days in India^^
    take care ya..
    =)

    ReplyDelete