Saturday, March 14, 2009

PCS 18th Birthday.

A late wish for him.. Happy 18th Birthday..
Kinda sad for him.. Away from home & friends.
But luckily, he still has a friend like me.. to celebrate with him..
Didnt do much for him, just bought him a cake as birthday present..
And asked the whole class to sing a birthday song for him, as what we did in SAM

The Rs.100 cake, abt MYR 7.. Bought from Udupi
FYI, Udupi is a nearby town.. have more things than Manipal..

He seems to be faking a smile horh.. haha...

My Manipal Gang.. "Note TC's hand".. haha

Beside me, is San Hoe, previously from Inti A-level..

So, sometime, we keep on talking about Inti stuff..

Beside San Hoe is Kong Xiong, I call him ah Kiong..

He looks like da kor kor horh, from KTar A-Level

Then, Opposite me is Li Ning from Kedah..

I think i also have jodoh with Kedah-ese.. Lao po also from Kedah..

She is my closest girlfriend in Inti, stay 2 rooms away from me..

Walk to class daily with her..

Beside Li Ning is PCS and TC, both of them no need to intro la.. waste my time..haha

Look at my dress code, weird huh.. formal Reena.

Imagine that, I am wearing formal daily..

Erh, they are not really particular about girl attire..

But I bought many formal clothes.. so, just wear lo..

Just that no jeans and t-shirts are allowed..

Wear nicer, means that I respect my profession lo..


Today, we went to Udupi again.. (Saturday) to buy groceries..

We went to a place named BIG BAZAAR, and it is really "Big" like their name..

Forget to capture picture..

At the end of my day, these are the only thing I get from there.. with Rs200


Horlicks is the biscuit, not drink horh..

San Hoe, Li Ning and me wanted to buy kettle and after walking to 2 electrical shops

Managed to find stainless kettle with Rs 1400 after bargain, but he collected Rs 1345..

Now, the problem is.. there are only 2 kettles and another 1 is display de..

So, I dont want it lo... since I do not need it urgently.. I dont bring any food from Malaysia la..

Just want to use and boil water nia..

Actually also wanted to buy table lamp, but cut throat mien, Rs 995..

Manipal here only Rs 320.. Can buy 3 and u can die from the brightness..

Then, asked around whether have any nice food in Udupi since we pay Rs70 to go there..

Rs 70 shared by 3 ppl la.. Kinda cheap because we have auto(taxi).
Akhirnya, we came back to Manipal and have dinner..
Such a failure, we dont know any nice restaurant in Udupi..




Oh ya, this blog, wanna talk abit about my class & lecturers la..

All of them are Indians.. and my classmates, all of them are Malaysians..

We are MMMC (Melaka-Manipal Medical College) students..

Under Manipal University.. They have another college for India students..

Kasturba Medical College.. and we shared the facilities together lo..

My class consists about 125 students, 45% JPA, 10% Mara, 45% private

Population aspect... evenly distributed.. haha.. Indian, Chinese, Malay, Mix.. apa pun ada..

Only dont have foreigner.. sad case.. Many Indian in my class can speak fluent Chinese..

Some even better than I do.. embarrassing le..

Lecturers a..we have different lecturers for different subjects and topics..

For 1st year, we only have 3 subjects, anatomy, physiology and biochemistry..

But the books are killing me.. 1 subject can have more than 3 lecturers

In short, many lecturers la..

Then, different lecturers have different requirements..

Some allow you to talk, some doesnt ..Some allow u to take notes, some doesnt..

The coolest thing is one of my lecturers allow us to sleep in the class.. rocks!!

Janji.. confusing.. until now, cant remember their names and look.. nampak sama je..

I am fine with their accent la.. trying to get accustomed with it lo.. it is just a matter of time..

Look forward for my forthcoming post..

About my uni and my room (with attached photographs)..

Hehe.. going to get the photo from San Hoe tomorrow.

Now, it is the time for anatomy.. but

I guess I am tired le... sleepy

Goodnight, girls and boys..



No comments:

Post a Comment