Thursday, March 26, 2009

Changeling..

Erh, this is a movie by Angelina Jolie
Watched that with my sis last month at KLCC..
Why I use that as my post title leh?
Because I think I am changing lo... undergo a "changeling" process..
Well, this might be a lengthy post.. in mood of blogging..
I guess my dad(biological) [Eldwin is daddy] would be very happy reading my post..
Because the current Reena is not so Reject-ive towards medicine compared to 2 months ago..
Why made me say so? Because I did study for it.. not for the sake of anyone, but myself..
1st of all, I didnt want to waste money and I really didnt wish to be a so-called doctor..
Be a doctor but Not for the title, and I want to be the type of doctor that can bring happiness to others..
"Ini barulah macam saya".. I always hope that the people around me are happy..
This is my main reason for being happy and optimistic most of the time..
Because I knew that an individual's emotion can affect the people around them..

Well, proceed to the part of changes..
Erh, as I have mentioned in my previous post,
I changed my unhealthy lifestyle, eating habits and sleeping habits..
3 meals a day, sometime even more.. 4 meals.. including BR ice cream as dessert.. and a greater proportion of rice.. haha
Sleeping a, minimum 6 hours lo.. maximum 8 hours, range from 10pm to 6.50am
Yes, you are right, you are not reading the time wrongly..
I wake up at 6.50 am every morning although my class starts at 8am..
Start walking with breakfast (sandwich) on my hand at 7.30am
Reach class about 7.45am.. Cant afford to be late now.. or else, attendance will not be counted.
Mana macam last time, 8am class, 7.45am only wake up.. then, rush to class..

Then, I started to climb the stairs although we have lift here.. and went to jog once in a while..
So far only once la.. jogging.. Imagine that I am climbing with heels..
Last time,even I was wearing slippers/sneakers, I was too lazy to climb.. big difference wei..
My India's room is much more cleaner, neat and tidy compared to Inti's room..
Photos will be uploaded soon.. after my test and presentation..
Because I have lesser stuff in my room, and I spent most of my time in the library..
No more flood relief centre, dont have any extra food/sweet for you to gamble (Carly and Jo)..haha

Erh, what else a.. I went to library most of the time, they dont have common room here..
Just have discussion room at the library lo..
The best part of the library is the seat is separated, so can sit individually..
Wont be unable to start any conversation..
Normally, you wont be able to spot me in the library.. Hehe.. you know why???
I am hiding at the corner .. hibernating...haha.. this part of me didnt change at all.. haha
Library is still the best place to zzzzz... + FOC air-cond..
But after sleep, study again.. Now, I am regular of the library.. because afternoon classes are cancelled..
Next week onwards, only can go to the library after 5pm classes..
Library closed at 11.30pm, but my 1st month curfew time is 9.30pm.
Plan to extend my curfew time by getting permission from chief warden.. troublesome procedure la..
But what to do, I must study in the library.. cant study in the room..
Main distraction : INTERNET and YOU GUYS... cant stop myself from chatting with you all..
Not your problem la, is my own problem.. haha.. I am not blaming anyone but myself..
Btw, I did something bad today.. I broke my curfew time.. Came back at 10.45pm (went to library la)
Nowadays, because of Ustav, the guard didnt really check and I guess they didnt really know all of us.. or they are being kind because of the festival.
So, dengan selambanya, I just came in lo.. haha.. but I know it doesnt work everytime..
Jadi, it is still better to get permission from Chieft Warden lo..

Erh, honestly, I think that SAM is much more tougher than Medicine le..
At least, Medicine is something understand-able if you spend time reading it over and over..
But SAM, it is not only something that you cant understand completely although you have been reading hundred times..
It is also requires your time.. hardwork.. and good time management... and of course, intelligence la..
Or maybe I managed my India time better compared to Inti time..haha..
Or maybe, this is only the beginning stage... (Higher possibility)
Next week is the starting of the HELL-life.. human-cadaver transforming process.. haha
Packed with presentation and test.. hopefully, I can handle it la, with the experience gained from SAM..
Just felt that the current life is boring la.. because less entertainment.. really can save up some $$.. the only entertainment is makan and telan anatomy...
Seriously, studying/ classes 80% of the time..
And the saved $$ is channelled into coffee + snacks expenses.. you need to be consistently drinking coffee to stay awake.. or chew something in your mouth.. haha

Okay, will blog more tomorrow.. Kinda late now.. about 12.30am..
Still have abit more to study before sleeping..
Hehe, tomorrow only have 2 hours of class.. anatomy dissection.. yeah..
And it is really scary because I only study for anatomy most of the time..
Neglect physio and biochem le.. but seniors said it is normal..
haha..I guess I am not the only 1... everyone is the same..
Erh, at least, I am studying because I want to .. not because I am forced to..
I guess my dad should be glad about it.. ahahhhahaha
But I am still doubt whether I can be a good doctor or not la..
Because being a good doctor, it requires more than just academically..
But I will try to lo.. develop more good qualities..
India should be a good place for transforming, either into cadaver or doctor..
If successful, then doctor lo.. If not, cadaver lo.. haha
Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. - Daughter

    Reading your posts is always such a pleasure! With all the photos and descriptions.. I can really get a good picture of how INDIA is like.
    Of course, it pales in comparison to actually
    going there in person and seeing it, smelling it, touching it, feeling it and experiencing it for myself. But since it will be a long time before i get to visit that region of the world, it's great getting to know the experience through yr posts! One thing.. MORE PICTURES.. haha i know you're trying 50/50 but i wan like 70/30. :-P Pictures say a THOUSAND words. ;-)

    Anyways, on another note.. i'm quite happy to hear yr starting to like medicine. Also that you're studying it not for the sake of being 'forced' but due to yr own free will. This is the 'change' u experience in just 3 weeks. Imagine 2.5 years later the 'transformation' you will undergo. Don't worry about whether or not you will develop those qualities, it's just a matter of time. Wanting to is the first step. :-)

    Cheers!

    - Your Daddy

    ReplyDelete