Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Actual Age...

Erh, today, woke up quite early and I still have an extra 10min to on9
Because normally, will walk to class with Li Ning at 7.30am
Then, I thought of doing the facebook "The True Age Test"..
Because Ken Loon always say that I am a small kid..
Well, he is not the first person to say so..
First Question, is my biological age --->19 years old ( 18++)
After 10mins, my actual age turns out to be 13 years old..
Should I be glad or upset about it?... somehow, I am actually happy..
I guess Choo Ken Loon will be laughing when he reads until here.. haihz

There is another evidence that proved, I didnt change/grow since secondary school
Among the Jpa, there is an Indian guy from Tenang.. and I think he is familiar but I couldnt remember la..
Then, he could recognise me.. since we went to St.John camp together when I was in F2..
I should post a picture of mine.. F2 picture..but I am not sure whether I have it or not..
Anyone want to contribute? Especially Jolene Ng, I guess you should have it..

Well, plan to keep today's post short.. that's all la...
But I guess I do look like a secondary student more than a medical student..
With my CHILDISH + KIDDISH face, would dare to come forward and receive treatment from me??
Better think twice ya...
This picture is especially for Jia Huey.. Paw in formal with the tie and cloth that you bought.. haha
My 1st Dinner Mess.. + 1st Meal in India with Fish..



2 comments:

  1. Basically hoh, I took the test and found out my age to be 9yo. Since then, I started to formulate that there's a way they do the test. Now, I check most people's so-called true age and found out all are being younger. Hence, I start to have this idea.
    You are younger if you lead a healthy lifestyle. Indeed, the questionnaire is about lifestyle mostly. SO la..

    And hoh, I don't feel you young de lo.
    You don't look small kid de leh..
    seriously..
    my opinion la..

    Anyway, all the best la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt. dat whole set not i buy one horh. ng eng hong buy one. jonathan got gv opinion oso. i choose de all eng hong n jonathan reject. cheh. haha~ but wear chi lai not bad ma. kakaka.

    ReplyDelete