Saturday, March 28, 2009

The IndianSss..

Erh, suddenly, realised that I have uploaded many photos in my blog..
Not much of words, mostly photos.. Trying to balance it la.. 50.50..
It is about 3 weeks since I been to India..Time really flies..
If I am not mistaken, I did mention that I like this place (India)..
Just like a kampung version of Malaysia and Inti..
They have everything here.. and everything is within walking distance..
Either 10min or 20min, is also considered as walking distance a..
Well, this post is mainly about the Indian ppl.. frankly speaking, I quite like them..
They are nicer and better compared to M'sian although they are poor..
For them, everyone is a good person, and they will treat you heart to heart..
Unlike M'sian, talam dua muka.. scary wei...

For eg, the Sonia aunty(breakfast).. she will never ask me to pay in advance whenever I order sandwich.
She says.."pay tomorrow"...
Eventhough the Indians are poor, but they will never cheat your money and sometimes, they are very generous..
They know that we are students, and they will give us discount rates.. feel bad... because they didnt earn much, yet still give us %%%
Erh, when we bought stuff/meals, we dont have small changes, for eg Rs1-Rs5, they will say nvm.. pay next time..
U think Malaysian will do so? 10sen also want to count...
Then, when my Chaurasia is coming out from the centre (tanggal la)... the bookstore ppl gave me a new book for free..although i highlighted some of it..
And many more la... in a word, they are kind..but we always have a bad thinking about them..
Just change our mindset lah.. they are really nice.. and they always smile... :)

Reebok in India.. (Took on Wed afternoon)

DHL (took it when I went to Natalie's house)
P/s : Thank you, Natalie for everything.. for your books, bones and advices.. Really appreciate it.

They are young yet helping their mum to earn a living.. and they really get a very low paid here.

Domino's pizza from far.. (They dont have KFC and McDs here)- Wed afternoon.. Just passed by.

Domino... Inner part (went on thursday night)



Bought 2 and get 1 free.. got promotion la..

Nah, pizzaSssss (vertically)

PizzaSs (Horizontally)
From left : Li Ning, Me, Paw, San Hoe, Shawn n Benny...
P/s : 1st time, went out with Shawn and Benny (my classmates la). Benny from Inti's SAM 2007
Many ppl queueing for it..

Pub beside Domino.. Should I go for it? erh, maybe not now..
Li Ning and Shawn.. take away.. erh, the pizzaSss are too dry.. pizza hut is better

Studying at the library lo.. my seat (window view).. look at the books.. study 1 part, need to refer to so many books.. the thickest is the Gray's Anatomy.. on top of it, is my new Chaurasia lo.
Dinner for Friday Night.. Hot Spot.. They have tandoori, and grill chicken.. Just like the name, it is HOT....

Then, we went to Nike/ Levis shop opposite to Hot Spot.. Shoess...
Spokeman for Crocs.. haha .. 40%
Promoting Adidas.. Zet(middle) seems to be very Pro..
Haha, Levi's is mine.. Same with my spec..
Clothes..50%.. abt MYR50 each la..
Expensive shoes.. wei..although after 50%... (7500 x 0.5 / 13 =??)

Just showing some India Nike Shoes.. manatau anyone interested..
Kinda nice... but the price lagi nice wei..
Reebok la.. (passed by on Wed, came on Fri)..
kasut lo.. I know la, you guys know what it is.. dont need me to describe..
San Hoe busy choosing.. what Ah Kiong and Zet doing leh??
Okay, I wanna sleep ady.. My "latest" night in India...
I guess next entry will be on Tuesday.. after my tests and presentation..
And my afternoon classes will resume as normal starting on Monday...
Erh, before I forget... Wanna wish Chye Ying Happy 19th Birthday...
And Happy Birthday, Dad... take good care of your health la..
Dont drink so much.. control la.. good la, if you didnt smoke somore..
You still have a long way to go, I still have 5 years baru graduate..
Happy 65th Birthday ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment