Thursday, March 19, 2009

Skeleton Pasar Malam

Erh, yesterday I was too tired to blog...

Then, today I am too lazy to blog,
But, because I am having stomachache now, I just dont feel like reading book..especially Anat
So, I just blog about yesterday's happenings since there is nothing special happens today..
As usual, pictures will assist me to blog..

Saw cadaver at the Leonardo Da Vincci Dissection Hall (the name of my dissection hall)
Fully Dissected by senior batch..

I know KSYng and LJHuey are going to scold me again..


Every single muscles and bones are so noticeable.. After 1 year, our cadaver also will be like this..

Again, lunch after dissection class.. Mess again..Veg Rs30, going to eat Mess as lunch for the rest of the year.. Not many choices at the food court.. So, just eat something simple & easy.. Dinner eat at outside lo, better meal..

Choo Ken Loon, I really ate alot le.. Capati 2 pieces le.. + the rice hidden under the capati..

Reena in "Polite + Decent" Mode... alangkah berbudi bahasa-nya..

Nah, Skeleton Pasar Malam.. Senior showing their skeleton sets to us.. Lelong Leong..
Rs 600, Rs 800, Rs 1000.. depends on the bones condition and completion..
The original bones set costs Rs2000, about MYR 150..
Btw, this is the REAL BONES SET, not artificial le. Only RM150 le.. What else should I say about it?
Seniors said.. some of the bones, were KOREK out by people and sold to students..
They heard from lecturers la.. Kinda spooky.. haha but it was clean la.. disinfected+ sterilised ady..

This bone set.. have syelek somore le.. made it more shinny..
Skull, cranium.. Look at this and compare with the picture below..

Nah, the skull can BUKA 1.. haha... real homosapien skull le..
Interior Design of the skull.. I guess this skull will drive me crazy at Block 3.Now, I am in Block 1
Haha.. I think the skull is better than Paw.. haha.. Huey, look at his shirt le..

I rather vote for the skull instead of Paw...

Funny people.. Never see bone before wei.. I am not sure what bone is on my left hand.. Femur or humerus.. But very nice to massage using it..
TC or the skull scarier? Look at my hand.. massaging.. haha
Dinner after the pasar malam walk.. haha.. Just some chickens + rice.. Kinda nostalgic drinking spirit in glass bottle.. where to find in M'sia? and the owner of this stall called his chickens as KFC

Okay, my tummy feels better now.. after blogging..
I guess my tummy need to relax... Result from OVER-eating..
Hong said that i ate too much of spicy foods..
Although most of my meals contain curry but it is not really spicy..
Only because of the OPTICAL colour from the Camera.. haha
At 1st, I thought of wanna blog about my favourite lecturer...
But I guess it is better for me to keep it for next post..
Worry this blog will be too lengthy once I mention about him.. haha..
And I gotta telan Chaurasia (Bible of Anatomy) before dissection.. haha..
Thanks to my favourite lecturer.. haha..
Hope my friends & family enjoy reading my blog..
Take good care of your health ya

No comments:

Post a Comment