Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lazy Reena...

Erh, sorry for the late updates...
Kinda lazy to update.. because nothing special happens ma..
Well, celebrated San Hoe's birthday on last Sunday...
And there will be a post about it once i get the photos..
This week, I only have morning session classes.. evening classes cancelled.. From 8-12.30
Afternoon free lo.. but kinda busy next week..
Need to prepare for 1st anatomy test on 30/3..
Then, 31/3 is my anatomy presentation, 16/4 physio and 5/5 biochem
Luckily, the presentation didnt clash.. or else, i will slash myself to death.. haha
Okay, today after my biochem PBL, we went to Udupi..for lunch
Sai Praviar Restaurant, at the hotel le... kinda classy + EXPENSIVE...
Seniors' recommendation... but in my opinion, so so la...

Nah, here is the "Manager" of the restaurant (aka waiter)... seemed to be high class huh
My Lamb...Pepper Fry... and Lime Soda... not bad la.. but my wallet is bleeding.. I wont go there for 2nd time.. trust me..

Okay, while I was walking around to find for kettle, here are some of the pictures showing Udupi..

Strong wei.. but he is skinny too..

ShopSss..

Construction??
Jia Huey.. plan to compete with him in the future? pharmacy le..
Their public phone is better than M'sia, chair is provided somore..
Erh, dont know how to describe le.. (auto + shop)Sss

Indian... Uncle
Ice cream stall?
High quality wines shop
Radio radio.. cassette (under the hot sun)

lazy to describe ady.. that's why I am the lazy Reena

End of the day, went back to Manipal with tangan kosong.. didnt get kettle ady.. too hot to walk under the sun
Then, i went to library and hibernate.. Get myself window view..
With the heavy rain, I was sleeping soundily in the library.. so nice.. miss Inti time..

View from the window.. + reflection of me

The sun after raining.. 5+pm..

Studying scapula...

While waiting for Li Ning at the food court for dinner.. bought India Tropicana Twister..
Because I want the bottle to refill water...
Food court lo.. the orange box is actually air-cond..

Dinner at Chef-In (mamak stall type la)... and their today special is potato chicken curry + rice..

Then, we went to Ustav (festival la)... Batch 24 (My class) have representative performing.. So, we went and support lo.. actually, only shouting + screaming..

Erh, the festival kinda cool and our batch did very well.. rocks!!... will get more pictures from others.. This is the best pic that I managed to get based on my height...

Erh, it seems that i hutang ur guys many posts le..
My room, my lecturer and San Hoe birthday..
Will try to langsaikan hutang 1 by 1..
Now, my time to hibernate.. tired wei... ady 12 le..
goodnight... miss you guys..
P/s : When I was at the Ustav, i miss Daddy(Eldwin) very much.. Daddy... I want you to piggy back me le.. I cant see anything from back le.. too short..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment