Friday, March 20, 2009

My Blood Group...

Erh, today Ah Kiong shakes his head again.. when seeing me capturing photographs..
He asked me, do I have any quota for photographs... since I took it almost everyday ..
haha... I guess I do.. since I wanted to upload it to my blog ma..
But it is kinda scary, you know why, I just typed Ah Kiong's name,
And suddenly, I received a call from him.. haha.. better dont mention him anymore
Or else, I might be receiving another call from him.. Haha

Well, today, 8am dissection again.. But since I received complaints from Mr.TJJ..
So, no more photos on cadaver... but if anyone of you are interested..
Photos will be uploaded upon request.. haha..
Then, we went to library since we had 2 hours of study break.. Friday ma.. have prayers..
Here have mosque, church, temple (kuil).. and I am searching for TOKONG.. hahah
India should have it, since they have Buddhists, but maybe not at Manipal area..
Ok, back to library topic.. but the main point is not about the library..

The main POINT is:
The India's Starbuck.. at the library.. named Coffee Day.. The cakes should be better than RM7 cake bought from Udupi..yummy :)


The range of the price is from RM2.50 to RM7...

5 future doctors ordering coffee.. *the missing ones is Me aka the photographer*
Nice environment... Kinda classy le. haha

Lemon Demon Tea.. I should have order the coffee.. swt!! the name also Cacat than others..
Okay... Here is the photo of MESS... received Questions from readers.. who wanna know more about Mess.. Just take whatever you want lo.. This is Veg Mess.. Non-Veg Mess at another side..

Nah, Mess is ini macam de loh.. Rs30.. what are you expecting leh.. but it is NICE lah... for me.
1st Floor of the Food Court, subway and the rest are at 2nd floor.. on the left hand side of this picture is the Non-Veg Mess..

My Veg Mess.. I guess... you couldnt recognise me after 2.5 years.. haha.. The ___ (brownish colour .. looks like capati but not capati) is SEDAP..

Before and After.. haha.. well, I heard the rice here doesnt contain carboh.. but i will let you know after 1 month.. when i weigh my body weight.. haha..
Okay, previously I had introduced the Multi Purpose Lab.. Today, the main character is Clinical Skills Laboratory.. still have many places (seminar room, conference room)

Physio Practical.. testing the blood Group.. Each of us get a set of apparatus, dont need to share.. Everyone has the chance to do it..
My cell suspension (my blood + saline solution)..
Testing my blood group.. Cucuk my finger using the sharp metal.. cucuk many times, only got a small amount of blood..

Comparing my blood and Ah Kiong's blood.. Mine (left) and Kiong (right).. Spot the difference.. Mine is like aaa.. dilute suspension.. what to do, i dont have alot of blood le...
Okay, I am proud to announce that I am a universal donor, O +ve.. hahah

Overview of the clincal skills lab.. our practical is divided into 3 batches.. so, about 30 ppl in 1 batch..

CPR.. Little Anne..(St.John).. only can play with it in 2nd year..

Looks so real.. the kepala.. tak tau hilang kat mana..
This 1.. i tak tau leh.. I guess.. should be lung..

Some hands.. to practice injection??

Okay, again.. Chaurasia time*Anatomy Book*
FYI, Ganong *Physio Book* and Lippincott*Biochemistry Book..
Haha.. need to read anatomy daily wei..
Tomorrow is Saturday, supposedly only 2 hours of lecture..
But.. they extends until 4pm.. PBL for anatomy and physio practical.. sobz..
At 1st, plan to go to the anatomy museum.. postpone lo..
Wanna blog more but.. my soul ady went to LaLa land le...
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment