Monday, March 2, 2009

The Description..

Erh, I woke up at 5am this morning..
Kinda rare for me to blog in the morning...
Cos morning is the hibernating time for me..
This is because i slept at 7pm last night..
Exhausted...Run out of battery and need to be fully-recharged.
Today, the post is all about my best friends..
Start with..
1. Jolene Ng Jia Wen aka Bagan Jo

Roommate for Sem 1 & 2/Best friend since Form 2
My treasurer for Leo & private Chinese language translator

Cheerful, tough but sometime, might be scary if she didnt get enough sleep.. panda escaped from China... Her eyes are big!

Fought with her for countless time.. using mouth de la..Use hand de... once lo.. her birthday wrestling.. haha

Very considerate and always kena bully.. People always take advantage on her.. ESPECIALLY me.. haha.. Be smarter from now onwards, dont let anyone else bully u EXCEPT me. If people bully you, dont remain silent, fight back as what you did to me.. haha

A good listener but definitely is not a good advisor.. When u are sad, find her for a tight bear hug...@_@~


~Thanks for being with me whenever I need u & bear with all my Selekeh-ness while being my roommate~ Pls come to my funeral.. after i post this picture... sure mati penyek-penyek...

2. Lim Qian aka Limmy
My best friend since 5 years old.. (14 years of friendship)
My only Chinese gal friend throughout my primary hood
A superb good swimmer.. Thanks to her.. I almost mati lemas at the age of 10... Went to the swimming pool for the 1st time, brought me to 7ft.. Luckily, i mati also dont want to lepaskan her.. haha
A tough & independent gal.. but 101% HK drama addicted + shopaholic.. Fashionable.. Top 3 of Mr.Quek's student..

Smart, brilliant and also lazy.. Be more hardworking .. Sleep less la..

Good in whatever sports.. Super neat + tidy.. (In a word, Opposite of me lo)..

High expectation on her future boyfriend and I m looking forward for it.. haha.. good in house chores.. should be a good wife.. just worry for her husband's wallet..

~Thanks for being such a nice, caring and understanding friend~


3. Lee Jia Huey aka Si Suci/ Malao Huey (uncountable nickname)

My best friend since form 4 (thanks to YCH)...

Her gossip-ness and kepoh-ness started at her early age...

Gossip Queen, radio, Speaker.. from far.. can hear her voice
Daily entertainment for all of us.. Without her, our Inti life definitely will be lack of something.. 101% of sakai..

A gal that will get lost easily (pity Cheng for the next 4 years).. no sense of direction at all ( You can ask eldwin and eng hong about this..)100% fact

You can describe her as innocent in a good manner, or silly/blur/funny/ in an honest manner... haha.. it cant be helped.. you will just laugh when see her funny pattern.. pelbagai-bagai pulak tu.. :D

Her thinking horh... kinda "dirty" despite her innocent look.. BEWARE.. and all her dream/ideal guys are short!!..~

~Thanks for the happiness and sweet memories that you carved in my life~
Huey with thumb up for her natural habitat (Taman Negara)- Sakai

4. Khor Lian Fen aka Lao Po
Close friend since Sem 2- Huey's roommate

Not close to her at 1st, but we get along very well..

She remains silent most of the time, but when she speaks, her words are meaningful.
Mature character but sometime, worry too much..

I would say that she is hardworking, independent, reliable, dependable... and share your unhappiness with her without any worries.. If you need advice, go for her.. She definitely is a big help

Considerate and understanding, suitable to be someone's wife.. but currently, she is booked by me.. My lao po..

She is very polite & obedient kid.. and pity her for being Huey's mummy .. jaga her most of the time..

~Thanks for being my laopo and listen to my complaints~


5. Khoo Sheue Yng aka Akak
Close Friend since Form 1.. (btw, was you or Grace who sat beside me when we were in F1)
Stayed at my house during SPM and be my akak(maid).. or my sis-in-law.. haha

The person that i hang on the phone the most during secondary school? every day, she came up with different stories.. i almost know her whole family tree.. from grandpa to grandnephew.

Love accounts alot.. but get frustrated easily..So, dont get near her when she is studying..Not because she will scold you but you will get fed up seeing her throwing tantrum

Another daily entertainment for me.. Like to tease & bully her alot.. She doesnt dare to complain to me about her hurdles in studies & friendship.. Because I will scold her from the head to the toe ..She complained to Jo, and Jo told me.. End of the story, Jo kena scold instead of her.
~Thanks for bringing alot of entertainment and gossips~

Well, it took me about 1 hour for this post..
And now, it is the time for breakfast..
Then, gotta work for Leo stuff..
Hope you all enjoy this post..

1 comment:

  1. i was sitting beside you la...still dare to ask in ur blog...herh....
    u always tease and scold me de la....jo kena scolded by u o? y u scold her?aiyo...

    ReplyDelete