Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Goodbye, Segamat!

Again, woke up at 5+ am this morning..
Just to pack my stuff
Preparing to go *back* to KL
*My hometown is in Segamat but I stayed in KL longer*
Staying with my eldest sister and she will be sending me to the airport on Sunday..
Parents are not going.. 2nd bro in SG, 3rd bro in Aus..
At 1st, 1st bro wanted to send me to KL on Saturday night
But there wont be enough time to pack my 30kg luggage.. *sigh*
So, only Jie will be sending me lo..

Well, the thing that i miss the most in Segamat
Would be my Room, my Bed, my BOLSTER, my COMFORTER..
Feel like bringing them to oversea.. especially BOL and COM..
Staying in Segamat for the past 18+ years.. Included 1 year in Inti...
Graduated primary school in SK Bukit Hampar with Limmy.. (2002)
Graduated secondary school in SMK Canossian Convent (2007)
Completed SAM in Inti UC (2008)
Will be completing 5 years degree in Manipal University (June 2014)

If you ask me about the memories in Segamat...
Cant really recall what happened in Kindergarten and Primary School
Conclusion : Did not really have childhood lo.. Bicycle pun tak tau..
I think my primary sch's memories were circulating around Limmy ba..
Since she is my only best friend..
Kinda introvert in Primary School.. Quiet, budak baik type lo..
Totally a different person from the Present Reena.. (You can ask Limmy about that)
But I am still very stubborn (didnt change at all) - (Qian L., 2008) haha

Secondary School, a new environment without any old friends
Limmy went to another school, which was just beside her house..
Ponteng also senang.. Went home to tido somore.. just like her..haha
My 1st secondary school friend was Yee Shia,
Followed by Kai Shan, Jolene and Candy..
Of course, they approached me at 1st..
I was too introvert la.. Even in SAM also itu macam ma..
Then, joined Leo and became more and more talkative..
Bla bla bla non stop.. After get to know Jia Huey Even Worse..
From microphone, upgrade to speaker & radio, etc la.

My secondary memories were all about Leo..
Leadership Experience Opportunity..(LEO)
Until today, this moment, I am still helping my juniors..
Just feel like helping them although i m busy..
Well, after graduate from school, supposedly should be none of my business
But for me, Leo SMKCC is always my business if they need me..
At least, my juniors did appreciate my hard work..
Compared to those heartless..useless incapable Leos from other schools..
Made me.. angry just thinking about them..

Okay, i guess this post is kinda long..
Erh, maybe the next time i blog.. is upon my arrival in India..
Didnt get to online in KL... and i guess i dont have time for that..
I promised myself to blog more often..
Spend lesser time on sleeping and manga-ing..
And use it for blogging and keep in touch with my friends..
Miss you guys...

Reverting into "packing mode"...

No comments:

Post a Comment