Sunday, March 8, 2009

Missing you..

Actually, missing you is a song from DBSK
And it is dedicated to all my friends..
It means that I am missing you.. SERIOUSLY..
Vinay and Kenny bet that I will cry at the airport..
Well, I managed to control myself...
To be honest, my mood was pretty bad.. overwhelming frustration..
Too many things to do in a short time.
Hence, I would like to apologise that I didnt bid a proper goodbye with u guys..
When I think about that, I felt like crying..Regret..Wanna have my last dinner with u guys..but haihz..

I didnt know what to say anymore... just a sincere thank you..
For everyone & everything..
All my besties went to send me off..
Jolene, Carly, Limmy, Huey, Sheue Yng, Bee Heng, Kai Xin
Daddy, Hong Hong, Kenny, Vinay, Jack, Da Kor Kor..
Really feel bad that didnt have enough time to capture more and more pictures...
And also not to be forgotten, my Ah Kor, purposely came from Putrajaya..
But I didnt spend much time with him.. haihz... so sorry.. gomenansai..
Thank you, Kor.. I will remember all your words and advices.

Thank you, Jolene Ng for not crying, for the cake.. for the present.. for everything..
I knew that you are sad.. but you dont want to express it..
No worries, I will take care of myself.. Just make sure that u read my blog

Thank you, Limmy for helping me to pack my stuff.. roll here and there.. haha
Bought me expensive giftS and land urself with the trouble to travel from Segamat..
No worries, I will give u % in the future, and try to get u an"ang mo" instead of indian..

Thank you, Lee Jia Huey for crying.. silly la u.. no need to cry la, i will be back ma..
And I will post that card on my board, look at ur face day and night.. sakit mata leh..
I am not worry about you anymore, because I believe in you..

Thank you, Khoo Sheue Yng for being my akak.. but it is not the end..it is just an beginning..
Continue be my akak after I m back.. It is hard for me to email daily la
But I will try to update daily.. I promise.. Kinda happy that you miss me alot.. haha.. continue ya

Thank you, Ng Bee Heng and Carly Yap for coming.. Preparing this and that..
Be the photographer and feel EXTREMELY bad for not taking pictures with u..
But, still glad to see you guys before leaving.. hehe..

Thank you, Daddy and Eng Hong for the song.. Really love it..
Whenever I am listening to that song, I will definitely remember about you all..
I knew that you guys put alot of effort in it.. and I was just joking by that time..
And I never thought that you guys really did it for me..
And I am almost burst into tears.. Almost..
Thank you for everything.. I m so touched..

Thank you, Vinay.. for travelling all the far from Kajang & the movies..
And I didnt know your full name until now.. Vinay.. and Raj? haha
You made my last night in Malaysia memorable..
A journey of 5 mins turned out to be 1+ hours.. but I did enjoy it.. haha
No worries, will post my India Number when I get it..
Contact me when you are coming to India..

Thank you, Da Kor Kor.. for travelling from Malacca..
Aw.. feel bad for that.. But I am happy to see you..
I will miss all your funny attitude and remember the useful advices..

Thank you, Choo Ken Loon..
Thanks to you, I cried in the aircraft..You should know the reason..
I will still remember you no matter what happens..
And I will keep my promise.. to treat u a NICE meal when I m back..
But, why I am the monkey leh?

Thank you, Tan Jin Jack..
Never expect you to send me afterall..
But how, u come with tangan kosong.. alamak...

Lastly, thank you for everyone for everything you done for me...
Thank you for all the wishes..
Alright, laptop almost out of battery..
And I gotta sleep soon...
Goodnight...

Blog On : Monday morning at the hotel..

1 comment:

  1. na,i cried ...
    when readin tis post.
    with the 'all or nothing' as the background music.
    my tears jz nt in my control.
    anyway,
    sory for not bein ther~
    take care!

    ReplyDelete