Friday, March 13, 2009

It is all about walking!

Phew.. Relieved... Finally... Lastly... Akhirnya..
Managed to online after gone through all the hurdles and obstacles
Got the MAHE(Cable) connection instead of I-ON (wireless)
Roughly MYR 50 per month la..
At 1st, went to the office, the indian lady told me, they only have I-ON for Sonia
Then, my senior told me, they bluffed me...and asked me to get the MAHE form..
And it is true that they bluff.. Evidence : I am onlining using Cable now..
Made me worry for nothing..

So, on last Tuesday, my whole day was about registration
Campus registration, Bank registration, Hostel Payment
From 9-11+, kill me, then went to food court for lunch
My food court have subway for Rs75 about MYR5.50
And another restaurant named Asian K.Flavour..
Ordered Nasi Pattaya and shared with Li Ning, about Rs25 per person
Big proportion, and I was speaking Malay to the Indian fella..
I totally forget that I m in India, not Malaysia..
Because everything looks the same here..
Just that more Indians on the road
Lesser traffic lights and accidents..they dont even have divider
It is damn scary to cross the road here..it is like bapak dia punya Jalan.. haha
The auto(taxi), motor and cars use their hand as signal.. bombarded mien..
Somehow, in India, it is all about walking..
Walked to lecture hall, lab, library, dinner..
Need about 10minutes to lecture hall
The only different things is.. I am walking in heel..(luckily not so high).alleluyah
Also bought 9books for Rs5480, 3 words to describe.. HEAVY THICK HORRIFYING

Erh, I also got my Airtel with the number +91 9980781413
+91 should be my country code.. not sure leh.. haha..
And bought the IDD roaming call, it is really cheap la..
Rs3.25 per min when call back to Msia or other countries, Aus, SG
My India Address, i will check it out.. now.. i also tak tau..
These few days really very busy lo..
My class started yesterday...
And some of the lecturers are strict
No drinking/ eating is allowed...
Fishing also cannot.. haihz.. unable to catch big fish Reena ady..
Gotta sleep before 1.30 at here, because really need energy to concentrate in the class
I got myself breakfast everyday from the convenient shop beside my block
Sandwiches are about MYR1-1.50 depending on the ingredients..
erh... it tastes NICE... order from her at the evening,
then morning straight away get it.. no need to wait for her to prepare.. time saving..
this is something that i like about my block..
cheap, save Rs 30K compared to Sharada..
Have laundry services, although I am not sending it for laundry
I am doing my own laundry, save money and take it as a responsibility / leisure
Kinda worry to send my formal clothes.. for laundry..
then, have convenient shop, phone booth, coffee booth.. apa pun ada..
1 word.. GOOD...

okay, kinda tired.. continue tomorrow.. haha.. my ending very simple horh

1 comment:

  1. So everything kao tim ady? like this can concentrate on ur studies le .. hahaha
    anyway walking is a good form of exercise :P
    take carez

    ReplyDelete