Sunday, March 15, 2009

After one week..in India

As introduction, I think I am starting to like this place..
And I am leading a better lifestyle here..+ healthy
Can you imagine that the super duper lazy Reena woke up at 9.30am on Sunday??
Well, nothing to be proud of, since it is 12noon in Malaysia..
Sleep quite early at here, promised myself to sleep latest by 1.30am..
Really 101% of concentration in class, once distracted, definitely will miss out..
And I eat breakfast every morning, ordered from the auntie beside my hostel..
Lunch and dinner also at the fixed time, so no need to worry about my unhealthy eating habits.
No more maggie mee here, expensive la..MYR1 each, my sister is not here to buy me maggie..
So, no supper lo.. But today, figured out another way to get supper, have canteen near my hostel Haha.. but i guess, I dont need supper because eat alot during dinner and sleep quite early..
And I am doing my own laundry daily, to train myself to be more independent and discipline lo.
Then, I can save more money and travel.. I am not buying drinking water, just refill from dispenser
Until now, havent kena diarrhea, so, should be okay lo..
India is a very good place to make ones to be more independent and reliable..
Here dont have entertainment, only books, so can be more thriffy, and have a good financial planning




Okay, as I promised, this blog is about my university..
My room , postponed to next post la.. kinda tired to type lengthy post..
Erh, express gratitude to my new hp, SE C902.. enable me to capture lotsa photographs..
Of course, thanks to my kind sister and brother, who got it before my flight.. thank u..

First of all, this is the building where I have my lectures daily, INTERACT building. Though, it looks BURUK from outside, but its inner is spacious.. Capture my lecture hall next time.


Chandrashekar Hostel, or precisely Chandrashekar HOTEL, previously was hotel, but changed into hostel, have fridge, washing machine and etc, but costs MYR 1200 monthly.. My current room, only MYR 200+ with bathroom somore.. Save 1K monthly..
India's Hotlink, Airtel.. Red in colour somore.. Largest communication provider in Karnataka state. Manipal is a town in Karnataka.


KMC Green (Kasturba Medical College).. Opposite my block.. Can fight with Inti' s field... this picture only capture 1/10 of its area..

Road condition in Manipal.. just about the same in Malaysia.. kinda scary as they dont have Undang-undang here.. and I really wonder how they pass their driving test.. and it is awesome too, I never saw any accidents yet..
Bank in India.. ICICI Bank.. like an abandoned building
B.I Publications (Bookstore) They siap wrap the book for you, just for Rs 10, less than RM1.
If you wrap it by yourself, maybe need more than RM1, more your time and the wrapper somore.

The food court in Manipal.. kinda high class horh.. Nice building..

Li Ning and Me at the food court..

Subway in the food court.. Rs75.. Less than RM6.. but I havent try yet..

It is okay if you dont know the word PHOTOCOPY in India, but you must know XEROX.. If you say photocopy/photostate, they will say HUH??? XEROX = PHOTOSTATE

Me, Li Ning, Paw, Ah Kiong and TC.. TC using my Disney Umbrella..
Umbrella is a MUST in India..
Auto station (Auto = Taxi) but they only have 3 wheels..
Unique horh and they can bring 3 passengers at the same time..
Me and Auto.. Took it when the driver was SESAT.. haha
Just some shot.. somewhere near my uni...

International Health Sciences Centre.. Especially for MMMC students..
Here, we have Multi Purpose Lab (MPL) & lecturers' room
MAHE Building.. Administration building and Library for Manipal..looks like castle..
That's why I feel like I am in Malaysia.. M'sia building also lebih kurang sama ma..
But here is the difference, they have LIFT in their Library.. 6th floor of Books... in their library.. I havent been to the library yet.. so, keep it for next time ya..

Front gate.. Manipal..edu

Have water fountain somore, what else I could say about it?
Finally, completed this post..
Took me more than 1 hour.. to upload photos
This and that..arrangement.. I am still new to blogger la..
I think I shall keep my room entry for next weekend..
Hope you guys enjoy it.. really spent alot of time le..
This is my way to show how much I miss you guys..
Will capture more and more photographs..
Seriously, Manipal is similar to Malaysia..
Just that, You guys are not by my side.. haha..
Time to telan Anatomy before sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment