Sunday, March 1, 2009

1 week from Now..

Congratulation, Reena!!
For creating a new blog..
This blog is purposely created for all my beloved friends..
Who care and concern about me..
This might be the only way that we can keep in touch with each other

As I m leaving in 1 week time..
I might not get to online often in India due to the bad connection
I might not get to MSN as I might be busy with my studies & the time difference
But I promise I will always miss you guys..
Now, ady started to miss you all... sob..sniff sniff

1 week from Now..
I will be in India, leading a new chapter in my life..
I still remember vividly the day I came back from South Africa
Straight away went to Inti for enrollment
And attended ah yap's class the next day..
One year later, 2009 I am going to India.. for medicine..
I dare to swear that, being a doctor never cross my mind at all..
Not even once.. Satu kali pun takde.. Mimpi also takde
But whatever is done is done.. and I am trying to be optimistic..
In one way or another, being a doctor is something closer to my dream (Self-comforting..)

I guess people do change with the progress of time..
Eg. Reena..
I used to be.. 'dont care, dont bother and dont mind"
And for me, "meeting and parting" is a must in life..
It happens at anytime, anywhere and to anyone..
Even when I was graduating from secondary school,
splitting with my friends.. i dont really feel upset..
I never thought of keeping in touch with them,
Only a few of them, who I really appreciate..
I dont even tell them that I am flying off this coming Sunday..
Just felt that we are leading a different pathway and
They have changed into someone that I couldnt recognise anymore..
Or maybe i am the ones changing?
So, deep in my heart says "It's okay, it will be fine"
They dont even make any effort to contact me,
Why should i contact them?
I am getting tired being the one who always make the 1st move contacting them..
Even when reunion, they are just giving excuses..
Not free la, dont have time..
c'mon, if you want to meet up, you will find a way to show up..
End of the day, they are nothing, but passer-by in my life..

If you (Inti friends) can recall, I am kinda introvert in the 1st sem
And I only hang out with limmy, huey and Jolene (Jo)
Well, you might know me.. for being a good user of Ms office..
Or the gurl that always be with Eng Hong and teased by ah yap..
Or maybe your 1st impression is.. crazy worker/ kiasu..
But I am glad that by 2nd sem, I get to know many lifetime friends..
I really liked u guys alot.. much more than i have ever thought..
It is only one year but a strong bond is established between us..
But what if I couldnt find any friend like you guys in India?
I really enjoyed myself throughout the year 2008
Travelling here and there (KL, Malacca, Kedah, Tmn Negara, Segamat)
Dinner gang at Maxim
Parties and hang out at Inti
Studying for final at the common room
Bistro Palma - Tea Tarik and Roti Telur.. and many more..

Therefore, I would really like to keep in touch with you guys..
and hence, a blog is created..
Now, I would like to thank all my friends in Inti and
secondary school's friends
Whom I love the most..




THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING..
I MISS YOU!
P/S : If you are the 1st reader of my blog, please leave me comment...!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey .. can i be de first? if can not den later i delete off :P
    Well .. i dont think i'll be able to send u off this sunday cos there's a little prob with my degree entry .. but if problem solved then will try to go..
    Anyway, have a safe journey and make sure u make a post here to tell us that u've reached India safely ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, still rmb me?
    think abt leo leo leo...n YP leo..then u wil rmb who m i..XD
    i still rmb wat did u said when i told u, i m studying nursing now..hehe..
    u said "it is cool!" haha..
    now u r going to india for ur further study, medicine, rite? i think both r related...i think so la..haha..
    anyways, wish u all the best in ur studies..
    have a good and new start at india..
    take care over there^^

    ReplyDelete