Monday, March 30, 2009

Overwhelming Boredom...

Haihz.. just like my title, I am bored to death..
Life is so boring here.. without u guys by my side..
24/7 library library library... and coffee day..
Only 3 weeks, or precisely 8 days of long hour class, 6 days of short hour class..
But I am about to die ... Nothing else to do at here..
Only study study study and study....
Maybe it is because, nobody accompany me..to talk, to crap..to gossip
Well, there are a few of them la.. we formed a India 8 x 8 = 64.. gossip lo
But the feelings are so different lo

Without Jolene, to tell me bedtime stories..
Without Huey, to brighten my day.. with her jokes and gelagat lucu..
Without Limmy and her movies..
Without Akak Yng to bully..
Without Hong and his ears listening to my stories..
Without Jack and his "lubang", nobody to argue with me..
Without Daddy and his piggy back...
Haihz, end of the story.. Boring lo..

Actually, I think the main reason is because everyone is so focus on study..
And you know la, future doctor.. mana ada like me so childish..
So talkative somore.. Maybe I should learn "THE POWER OF SILENCE"..
But tired la, sit in the library whole day without talking..
Suffering wei.. haihz...
Okay, tired ady lo... and still, very boring..

No comments:

Post a Comment